Megan Fox Wedding Dress Pics?

Although Megan Fox insisted she wouldn't marry for another “20 years,” she married Brian Austin Green late last month.

"Entertainment Tonight" is proclaiming that they will show the wedding photos during tonight's broadcast. It's likely some of them will surface on the internet through their website after that, but watching the show for now seems like the only to catch the pictures.

Anyone have any idea of the wedding dress Megan Fox wear? I would really like to see pictures.
I don't want to wait for ET to see the pictures, where can I see them online?

asked by Zoey in Celebrity | 3271 views | 07-07-2010 at 09:27 PM

Megan Fox got married in a stunning strapless, white Armani Prive gown with a gigantic 16-foot train, while hubby Green donned an all-white Emporio Armani outfit. Fox walked barefoot in the sand while carrying a bouquet of white gardenias and roses. Green's eight-year-old son was on hand as the best man in a pint-sized all-white ensemble.

In a photo released by the couple, Megan Fox is wearing a gauzy strapless white gown with a white veil and a large yet simple bouquet of white flowers. Long free-flowing locks and bare feet complete her flawless look.

This is one of the pictures of Megan Fox's wedding.

Megan Fox Wedding Dress

The ceremony was officiated by a Hawaiian priest at sunset, with just Fox, 24, Green, 36, and Green's 8-year-old son Kassius in attendance.

The new husband and wife decided to stay in Hawaii to enjoy a long tropical honeymoon together. Tons of photos were captured of the two lovebirds spending lots of quality time together walking on the beach, cuddled up on a beach chair together and staring lovingly into each others eyes.

answered by Theresa | 07-07-2010 at 09:28 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.