Angels Score Today?

The Angels really needed to win one of the first two games. Those were the best chances they are likely to have. Pettitte vs. Weaver favors Pettitte and Sabathia vs. Kazimir strongly favors CC. I thought the Yankees would win in 6, but that's because I thought they'd split the first two and I didn't think the Yanks (Burnett vs. Lackey in LA) would win game 5. Now that the Yankees have won the first two, I think a sweep is more likely than not.

Maybe a tough game today. What do you think the score will be?

do you think the yankes will finish the sweep of the LA angels or will the angels win a game?
what's today's final score?

asked by Ace in Baseball | 3861 views | 10-20-2009 at 12:05 AM

Score update:

The score in the Yankees/Angels ALCS game 3 is now tied at 4-4 going to the bottom of the 10th.

Mathis, Aybar, and Figgins scheduled to bat for the Angels.
Mathis leads off the inning by crushing one to left field. Hits right before the wall and is good for a double. No outs. Man on 2nd.

Mariano Rivera coming in to relieve Phil Hughes (this was his only hit in 1 2/3 innings).

Aybar bunts and Rivera throws to 3rd to try and get the lead runner. The ball is thrown low and dribbles into left field where Damon is playing the bad throw (he really saved the game by being in position). Runners on 1st and 3rd with no outs.

answered by Liquid | 10-20-2009 at 12:07 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.