LG Insight?

Anyone has any info about the LG Insight?
I'm considering buying a new phone and the LG was recommended to me. I have no idea how the phone looks like or if its really a good phone.
I'd like to know the specs and maybe some pictures?

asked by Coronel in Mobile Phones | 6448 views | 07-19-2009 at 05:06 PM

I know the phone.
It's from AT&T, it really is a good cell phone, it's a glossy touchphone and has a wide QVGA, 3-megapixel cam, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, WiFi, and GPS. You're going to pay around $199.99 on contract.

Some specs I got from a website:

The LG Incite is the first smartphone for U.S. carrier AT&T. This Windows Mobile 6.1 touchscreen device comes equipped with WiFi technology, aGPS functions, 3.0 MP camera with camcorder, and Bluetooth 2.0. Users will enjoy their options to use a full QWERTY keyboard in landscape mode, or a 20-key keyboard in portrait. With a customizable equalizer you can listen to all of your favorite music with streaming radio from XM Satellite or Pandora.

And here is the phone itself:

answered by Joshi | 07-19-2009 at 05:12 PM

lg insight
This is the worst phone you could buy........................ trust me..... every time you push a button, it pushes something else...... you have to keep aligning the screen... Also they told me it didn't need a data plan and it did... once i blocked the internet after having a bill around $800.00 i couldn't any pictures so i called at&t and they said you needed to unblock the internet.... So now im screwed.... Then a representative from at&t told me they discontinued this lg insight ****......
don't buy the LG Insight

answered by alex | 11-30-2009 at 04:40 PM

The LG Insight is a great phone. Compact and loaded with features!

answered by Andri Kyrychok | 01-31-2010 at 01:34 AM

AGREE TO ABOVE
This is the worst phone on the market. The programs are hard to find, the screen is readable in the sun or for that matter pretty much any time. The buttons on the screen get to where they do not work and customer service at lg insight is useless. Do to this and because our service provider has also not been willing to do anything for this we are changing service providers who we have been with since the 80's. Do not buy this phone.

answered by Guest | 08-10-2010 at 04:51 PM

I hate this phone
I have replaced this phone once because it would freeze up on me, then you could not get the thing to start again properly, I would freeze starting up. Now the new phone I have is doing the same thing after six months. Besides the freezing everything else about the phone sucked, buttons were too small, slow, I am so pissed. They should give me a new phone for free, I have insurance but I dont want to pay a $50 deductible.

answered by Guest | 01-11-2011 at 10:48 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.