3d TV Technology Review?

ESPN announced that it will show the first World Cup match in 3D technology. Yesterday I went to the movies to watch avatar in 3d and the technology is just breath taking.
You feel inside of the story. 3D technology is really the future.
What are the reviews so far of the new 3d tech in televion? Has anyone seen it working? Is there a review of the new 3d television?

asked by Owen in Hardware | 3512 views | 01-05-2010 at 08:58 PM

You will find reviews in the next days as Gizmodo and Engadget visit CES.
IMAX and Sony are revealing plans for their own 3D channel. But the 3d tv technology is not coming until 2011.
At last year's CES, Sony presented its 3D TV and it was a hit. More 3d tvs will be on display at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week.
Discovery Communications, Sony and IMAX plan a joint venture to develop the first U.S. television network dedicated to full-time 3-D programming. Imagine how tv will look in the future.

answered by Bear | 01-05-2010 at 09:44 PM

I just came across 3dtvtechnology.org.uk whilst hunting for info on 3D television (same way I found this thread). It had some useful information on the types of technology that are available now and that are likely to become available in the near future.

answered by Guest | 05-27-2010 at 01:54 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.