Is Susan Miller Accurate?

I visited astrologyzone by Susan Miller, i print out what she predict for December 2009.
what Susan Miller predicted for me is not even close to what is happening to me. Now, please explain to me, am i too naive to believe in astrology? or is astrology just lame and a lie?
Let me know one thing, how accurate is Susan Miller? Is she always accurate for you?

asked by Janiya in Mythology & Folklore | 10419 views | 12-01-2009 at 03:53 PM

I find Susan Miller's site to be pretty accurate. The problem with getting your horoscope from on line sources or in newspapers and magazines is that they are too general. It isn't narrowed down to other aspects of your chart. One thing I do like about astrology zone is that Susan Miller does give you dates, like if you were born 5 days within a date, you should expect something to happen. So in that respect I feel her site is better than most sites. But it is still a generalization for everyone born under that sign.

answered by Carla | 12-01-2009 at 03:55 PM

In my experience astrology is a really compelling con - if you give a class full of people someone else's astrological reading and tell them it's theirs, the vast majority will rate the reading as highly accurate or quite accurate.
I think Susan Miller makes up the horoscopes.

answered by Monique | 12-01-2009 at 03:57 PM

Susan Miller Is losing her touch
I agree and think that her horoscopes are hit and miss. Mostly miss. I want to believe there is some truth in what she is saying but honestly I think she is pretty much off the mark.

And if you look at the astrological signs they are almost the same in regards to good days and bad days.

answered by bettie | 03-09-2010 at 05:30 AM

Susan Miller
She does a pretty good job for a generalized monthly horoscope. It's actually one of the best ones out there and you won't find any that are as lengthy and give as many dates. To get a little more accuracy it's best to also read the horoscope for your rising sign, then corroborate the primary themes and dates. Of course, there is no substitute for having an astrologer read your own, specific natal chart, and you shouldn't expect anyone's monthly horoscopes to approximate that level of specificity. Do not judge astrology as a whole from just reading generalized monthlies. If you find that your sunsign scopes are generally off no matter who you read try reading for your rising sign- that can actually be a better match sometimes if your birth data is not close to the center of the bell curve these general sun sign ones are written for. Just find an online rising sign calculator and then read the monthly horoscope for that sign too.

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 06:46 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.