Jenna Wolfe Jewish?

What relion is Jenna Wolf of NBC television? Is she Jewish or is she a christian?
Does she ever talk about her religion?
Is Jenna Wolfe a spiritual person?

asked by Heidi in Religion | 37250 views | 11-28-2009 at 03:41 PM

Is Jenna Wolfe Jewish? Geez... You people are really curious about Jenna Wolfe, huh? Is she Jewish. Sorry. Strikeout again, buddy. She was apparently born in Jamaica and raised in Haiti... Hmm, maybe she's black afterall. No, scratch that. Still, no idea whether or not she's jewish.

answered by Merry | 11-28-2009 at 03:44 PM

Yes, Jenna Wolfe is jewish. She said it several times on her NBC show in television.

answered by Goldie | 11-28-2009 at 03:44 PM

I LOVE JENNA WOLFE. "COME RAIN OR COME SHINE" does not matter about her religion.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2010 at 11:16 PM

Jenna Wolfe Needs to Get the Boot
Jenna Wolfe? I don't care if she's Jewish, from Haiti, or from Mars! She's detestable! I cannot believe NBC keeps her as an anchor! She sucks!! How in the hell can Lester Holt stand to be around that woman?

NBC needs to kick her to the curb and put Saturday's co-anchor Amy Robach on Sunday. Robach is much more professional, articulate, and doesn't go around thinking she's so cute.

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Jenna Wolfe? I don't care if she's Jewish, from Haiti, or from Mars! She's detestable! I cannot believe NBC keeps her as an anchor! She sucks!! How in the hell can Lester Holt stand to be around that woman?

NBC needs to kick her to the curb and put Saturday's co-anchor Amy Robach on Sunday. Robach is much more professional, articulate, and doesn't go around thinking she's so cute.
You could articulate your dislike in a manner that is not so nasty.

answered by Guest | 02-22-2010 at 10:50 PM

Jenna Wolfe Jewish?
You first: Are you Jewish?

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 03:28 AM

Her father is black and her mother is a white Jew but her parents never married even though they had 6 children.

answered by Guest | 06-16-2010 at 12:48 PM

She is one of two children, her parents are both white and married to each other

answered by Guest | 07-16-2010 at 04:25 AM

Me
I go back and forth between liking and disliking Jenna Wolfe. I think she has a better persona then Amy Robak's character, who is too "stiff" for me. They are just people like the rest of us I guess.

answered by Guest | 07-18-2010 at 12:39 PM

Love jenna
I don't care what she is I love her

answered by Guest | 11-07-2010 at 05:13 PM

Wolfe has to go
Simply the worst anchor on TV lucky thing she fools around with Matt Lauer.

answered by Guest | 02-12-2011 at 01:12 PM

Jenna Wolfe
It doesn't matter is you're black, white. yellow or purple. It also doesn't matter if you're Russian, Jewish, German, etc. Nor does it matter if you're Jewish. Christian, Muslim. etc. You are the only person that defines who you are. That's the problem with this world, stereotyping and bluntly degrading one another for their race and ethnicity.

answered by Guest | 03-11-2011 at 02:42 PM

Quote:
You could articulate your dislike in a manner that is not so nasty.
I agree. Bashing one another is one of the many problems in today's society.

answered by Guest | 03-11-2011 at 02:44 PM

Jenna Wolfe is an admitted Lesbian.

answered by Guest | 03-27-2011 at 12:08 PM

Quote:
Jenna Wolfe is an admitted Lesbian.
Really? Does this mean when her eyes and my eyes locked on each other as I was walking and she was slowly riding her bike past me that as a guy I had no chance with her?

Maybe we both equally thought we were to fugly for words because even as we passed each other we kept turning back staring at each other.

Give the agenda a f****** rest. She is not gay.

answered by Guest | 05-04-2011 at 02:56 PM

Jenna is Osama's 5th wife and loves the necklace, Dik Cheney sent to her wedding.

answered by Guest | 05-10-2011 at 04:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.