I know a lot of you are still debating the "Is it a white tiger or a liger" issue... Rest assured, it's a white tiger. Here's the article to prove it: http://tippedearclan.wordpress.com/2007/01/10/meet-the-real-captive-bred-white-tiger/

It really pains me to have to be associated with a race that purposefully mutates Mother Nature's beautiful creations for its own gain. I know that there are going to be a lot of future posts bashing this one, but I'm going to say it anyway. Humanity has ruled this planet for far too long. It's time for Mother Earth to conjure up several natural disasters to reduce the human population drastically or there won't be much unspoiled nature left. We humans are killing our planet and it's high time that the planet fights back.

answered by Guest | 07-23-2010 at 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Peeling the stickers isn't just for lazy teenagers.
Actually, if you learn to solve it, and become efficient at it (which isn't as hard as it seems), then solving the cube in those specific ways would be much faster than sitting there swapping stickers around. Notice how the sides of the cubes are all random, which indicates that he probably did solve them.

answered by Guest | 07-28-2010 at 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are ignorant, we kill animals humanely, do we not kill them in a manner you would consider a "human" to kill them?

Go eat a hamburger ***.
Wow. And you're calling THEM ignorant? Have you SEEN what they do? Do you research before you post, *******.

answered by Guest | 07-28-2010 at 06:32 AM

Interesting
Lots of people talking about the liger but no one mentioned the tiglon??? A tiglon is a hybrid of a male tiger and a lioness whereas a liger is a hybrid of a male lion and a tigress.
Yup there was no point to this comment.

answered by Guest | 08-01-2010 at 09:42 PM

for all the people asking about the tiger
It's down-syndrome i **** you not.

answered by Guest | 08-02-2010 at 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.
And you, My Friend, are DEAD WRONG!! Ligers do, in fact exist but only in captivity.

answered by Guest | 08-02-2010 at 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As far as the breeding of lions and tigers together goes, forgive me if I've assumed something that wasn't stated, but I don't seem the harm in it. Most of the breeding is done artificially (my boyfriend is studying this in school) and causes no pain or mutation to the offspring or the parents. It's just humans playing God.

As for the inbreeding, it's immature and should be stopped. That is REAL animal cruelty.
If your BF is studying this than he should know what happens when Lions and Tigers are interbred,, the offspring of a male lion a female tiger is almost always too big and the tigress dies during the birthing process, plus,, the offspring is a genetic mutation which ends up with serious heath issues due to missing and misplaced genomes. Male Ligers and Tigons are always sterile but females can reproduce,, there have been attempts. Same story different pile, these creatures have often short and mostly painful and illness ridden lives,, no pain or mutation is a whole wad of BS. If you seriously believe there is nothing wrong with this practice, I think you and your BF need to go back to school.

answered by Guest | 08-02-2010 at 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The reason it is wrong that humans kill animals is because most of the time they do it in an inhumane way. Forced breeding is a bad thing because it is hard on the animals. Animals are born sort of programmed. They do what is best for them to survive. They kill to eat, humans will kill for pleasure. If you want to compare humans and animals then you need to think about it more. Animals cannot defend themselves against a human with a weapon, no matter how big or strong the animal is. Seriously, what do you mean, "what gives animals rights."? It's stupid a** people that beat and abuse animals for no reason. You can see pictures and videos of that anywhere on the internet. Look it up and see if that changes your mind.
Amen!! I couldn't believe the Crap this guy spewed! people like him don't deserve rights at all,, animals do communicate, just because they don't speak a human language they have no rights?? come on!

answered by Guest | 08-02-2010 at 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I know a lot of you are still debating the "Is it a white tiger or a liger" issue... Rest assured, it's a white tiger. Here's the article to prove it: http://tippedearclan.wordpress.com/2...d-white-tiger/

It really pains me to have to be associated with a race that purposefully mutates Mother Nature's beautiful creations for its own gain. I know that there are going to be a lot of future posts bashing this one, but I'm going to say it anyway. Humanity has ruled this planet for far too long. It's time for Mother Earth to conjure up several natural disasters to reduce the human population drastically or there won't be much unspoiled nature left. We humans are killing our planet and it's high time that the planet fights back.
And just for you I'll say this,, I'm still hoping the prophesy for 2012 is totally gonna knock the human race on it's a**, so Earth can recuperate and heal. Humans have made a $hit awful mess of this planet, and a few good natural disasters should hopefully help Earth get back on her feet again

answered by Guest | 08-02-2010 at 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You guys talk about the "forced breeding" as if it's a bad thing. Who gives a sh*t what they do? Seriously. An animal kills another, you say it's nature; when a human kills an animal, you want to kill the human! Your own species! Animals themselves don't give a sh*t about other species unless they are of use to them. What gives animals rights? It's like giving rights to toys. They are things, we are people. We talk to each other. If one man kills another man's dog, then there should definitely be a consequence. And I guess killing your own dog is kinda screwed-up, but as long as it doesn't scar any children, it's your choice. I believe nothing intrinsically has 'rights'. We have them so we don't end up killing each other -- to propagate our own species. All species propagate themselves. That's all they care about, because that's what they evolved from: things that replicate and are built from resources in their environment. They eventually became complex. And now we have some species that CAN care about things other than what they are programmed to or programmed to focus on: those are us, plus some others, like apes, dogs (maybe), etc. Pain: the biggie. Well, pain is part of that whole, "species only care about themselves and their propagation" idea. It is to prevent any bodily damage and minimize risk of infection, in order to maintain healthy function until reproduction.

You and others like you with this same opinion are one of the reasons that this world is potentially undergoing another mass extinction. Since you have a small mind a mass extinction is what happened to the dinosaurs. For example, read about the extinction of the Do Do bird. It died out because humans introduced a predator to the ecosystem that preyed on the Do Do and killed it off because it had not had any natural predators in its environment before. It was also helped to extinction by sailors who ate it because it was easy to capture whenever they stopped by the island.

If you were to ever pick up a biology text and try to educate yourself you will see that non-human life has been on this Earth for BILLIONS of years. We only evolved/ were created/ etc. about 100,000 years ago which is merely just a blip in time. Speaking of educating yourself I suggest you actually spend some time around domesticated animals like dogs and cats before you say that they're "programmed" to do anything. Anyone who actually pays attention can see that. Each one of the animals I own has their own distinct personality. No, I am not saying that they're going to stand up and start discussing War and Peace with me or that they even understand any of the words coming out of my mouth when I command them to do something. However they can sense my emotions and they react to them. I took my dog to see my grandmother before she died and he did something amazing. He typically will climb into your lap or lean on you if you let him. She was very frail and very sick and he realized it because he got as close to her as he possibly could without leaning on her or touching her and sat still while she patted him. Why would a dog not follow the same pattern he normally does if he is "programmed"? Because there is something deeper there than you or many other people realize. Why are animals used to bring comfort to people in nursing homes and hospitals? Because people get something beneficial out of the human/animal relationship.

Read some of the studies on how people who own animals have longer, healthier lives than people who don't. Read about the fact that people who sit and pet a dog lower their blood pressure and their stress levels. They are not things or toys or disposable. They are living beings and they deserve respect and protection, just as humans do. However I'm not saying we should pass laws giving dogs the right to vote or cats a driver's license. But we should pass laws to ensure the humane treatment of all creatures, even the ones we consume. I sincerely hope that you will take your blinders off someday and see the world around you. Perhaps you'll actually pick up a book and read about some of the things I have mentioned. This is an amazing, wonderful world with so many amazing and wonderful creatures in it. Take the time to learn about more than yourself.

answered by Guest | 08-04-2010 at 04:25 AM

Speaking of Ignorance...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are ignorant, we kill animals humanely, do we not kill them in a manner you would consider a "human" to kill them?

Go eat a hamburger ***.
There's a monumental difference between "human" and "humane". I hope your never forced to learn the difference the hard way.

answered by Guest | 08-29-2010 at 12:21 AM

LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ligers, and Tigons, and Bears OH MY.... LMAO
Exactly what I was thinking!

answered by Guest | 08-29-2010 at 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The difference between humans and animals is we should know better, SHOULD KNOW BETTER, but obviously some humans are still animals, it's okay to kill other species and not our own. We should look after animals not exploit, abuse, and disrespect them. Their not here for our amusement.
Actually animals are here for our amusement god put them on this earth so Adam would have something look after and take care of and amuse him, dont get me wrong i absolutely love animals love them. i would never do anything to hurt them wish i could take care of all of them but people are going to be ******** and abuse them and its wrong we should know better but they don't care they are sick my friend

answered by Guest | 09-14-2010 at 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
thats a big wild boar, is that where swine flu started j/k i know the mexicans started swine flu
I believe that particular hog was once hogzilla or relation there of in the back woods of Arkansas, saw him on a special on the History channel.

answered by Guest | 09-26-2010 at 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midsummer View Post
what the hell happened to that tiger?
that is the result of inbreeding.

answered by Guest | 09-27-2010 at 01:16 AM

my god you are all retarded...

answered by Guest | 09-28-2010 at 10:51 PM

You're all wrong, that tiger was kicked in the face by ranger boots until he became retarded

That's rangerific!

answered by Guest | 10-06-2010 at 01:34 PM

Nationality and race aren't the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
of course someone just had to bring in racism to this...
Mexicans come in all races so I don't know how this absurd comment is racist.

answered by Guest | 10-19-2010 at 09:58 PM

Trolololin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why is no-one commenting on that dog?!

What the hell is happening there?
Silly, that's a flying mop of course!

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 12:21 AM

Trolololin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It really pains me to have to be associated with a race that purposefully mutates Mother Nature's beautiful creations for its own gain. I know that there are going to be a lot of future posts bashing this one, but I'm going to say it anyway. Humanity has ruled this planet for far too long. It's time for Mother Earth to conjure up several natural disasters to reduce the human population drastically or there won't be much unspoiled nature left. We humans are killing our planet and it's high time that the planet fights back.
Yeah I think you're right, except here: "Humanity has ruled this planet for far too long. It's time for Mother Earth to conjure up several natural disasters..." I think instead of natural disasters mother nature should conjure up something else, something like... Goblins.
Watch out, one day you'll see the goblin shark walk out the water and gut someone.
Then you'll know.

answered by The one before. | 10-27-2010 at 12:29 AM

I can't believe what I am reading here!!!!

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 04:27 AM

Shut up about the retarded tiger, the pic of the dog is the cover of Beck's Odelay. Awesome.

answered by Bobby | 12-16-2010 at 12:40 AM

Fail!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
These are all shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
You, my friend, are a retard. None of these are shopped. The removed brick block was a chalk drawing designed to look three dimensional. The chairs were either a realistic painting, a wallpaper, or some hoarder's collection. They were real. The Rubiks Cubes are obviously real. Some people do that for a living. As for all the animals, they are definitely real. I've seen them all before. It takes a serious ******* to think that these are photoshopped.

Good day

answered by Guest | 02-25-2011 at 11:12 PM

N00bs. You're all arguing about these pics and their all shopped! OP is a troll.

answered by Guest | 04-14-2011 at 02:28 PM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.