AMBER Alert Text Messages And Notifications?

I don't understand about this AMBER alert text messages and notifications. I bought a new cell phone a few days ago and they told me that it has the wireless emergency alerts, so I will get this AMBER alert with messages and notifications. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, because I don't understand what it is and maybe I have to pay for this and I don't want to. Do you know about this AMBER alert text messages and notifications?

asked by Cullen in Internet | 1823 views | 01-16-2013 at 01:00 PM

I think the AMBER alert text messages and notifications are great because now cell phones across the country will receive free notifications when a kid is abducted in their area.
AMBER alerts use the latest technology to send messages to customers, so if your cell phone has this wireless emergency alerts, you will receive AMBER alert text messages along with the Presidential and Imminent Threat Alerts, in the area where a child has beed abducted even if you are there for a particular reason but it's not your real area.
Using this alert text messages and notifications we can help to find kids in danger, so I think it's a great idea, and it's free so you don't have to worry about it.

answered by Abbigail | 01-16-2013 at 01:01 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.