Is Grumpy Cat a Breed?

I think that Grumpy Cat is so great!!!!!!! I laugh all the time with the image and how this Cat is sick of everything in this world. Now I realized that this really grumpy cat is real!!!!! Apparently the owner is a girl but it was posted by her brother. Now, the only thing that I don't know is if this grumpy cat is a breed or what kind of cat it is. If this is a breed is rare but I would like to see it with my eyes!! Anyways, all cats have this face like they're mad all the time, but this one is extremely grumpy, that's why I found it so funny and the reason why I would like to know if this breed exists.

asked by Rylee in Internet | 3913 views | 12-06-2012 at 05:17 PM

Like you said, this cat exists and the owner is a girl, but the brother was the one who made this grumpy cat famous. He took some pictures and people liked it so much that they started to put text on it or to change it with photoshop. The breed of this cat is called Snowshoe Siamese, and you don't need to go to the pet store because if you put this breed name on the internet you will find a lot more grumpy cats. You will see that they have this characteristic, some times this breed has different colors but all of them have this attitude that they are angry all the time.

answered by Mackenzie | 12-06-2012 at 05:19 PM

Download タルタロス RMT guide
Thanks for the information, I will search for this cat because I really want to have it.

answered by Malboeuf | 01-20-2013 at 02:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.