Is The Presidential Election Rigged?

Do you think that the 2012 presidential elections were rigged? I heard from many people that the elections are already arranged, and that Barack Obama won because there was fraud committed in several places.
But do you guys think the rumor about the presidential elections being rigged is true at all? Today I saw a video from one of the voting booths where some guy tried to vote for President Barack Obama and every time he pressed the screen the vote went to Mitt Romney. You never know if they would actually get the elections rigged, there's so much at stake that it is a possibility.What do you think? Although I voted form Obama, I would be very proud if the elections happen in a very transparent environment, regardless of who wins.

asked by Alex in Law & Ethics | 2266 views | 11-07-2012 at 08:46 AM

Although it's possible that the 2012 Presidential Elections were rigged somehow I don't think that was the case when looking at the results.
The election offices are under very strict surveillance, and we haven't seen much fraud or cheating in past elections.
The 2012 Presidential Elections were very important for many powerful people and that makes you think if they were rigged or not but it's hard to know for sure. Some small cases of fraud may have been committed but overall I think the voting system is very reliable and that you don't have to worry about it.
Barack Obama won, he is the new president of the United States and all those people who are complaining and yelling that the who election was rigged are a bit mad because their candidate lost.

answered by Darren | 11-07-2012 at 08:50 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.