How to Buy Facebook Stock IPO Now?

I want to buy Facebook stock IPO now but I don't know how. There are 180 million shares for sale, at least that's what I heard about in the news. I want to buy a few at least. Somebody tell me please how to buy Facebook stock IPO now, I have the money and all I need to know is what website I'm supposed to visit to make the transaction. People is going crazy with this, I know the stock price is just going to go up. Everybody wants to buy Facebook IPO stock because they know it will have the same performance as Google's shares. If you know how and show me you will make me happy.

asked by Leslie in Law & Ethics | 3517 views | 05-16-2012 at 10:27 PM

I know the price for each Facebook share is or will be about $38 dollars. It is true that everyone will go nuts over some shares so get them quick before the price goes up. In order to buy Facebook Stock you have to open an account with one of the big brokers, like E-trade. Then you deposit your money (usually make a wireless transfer from your bank into your account) and you're able to buy any shares you want. Just because Facebook's IPO is generating a lot of buzz and the stock price is going to go up, that's for sure, be very careful. Because sometimes the share price goes up quickly but then it falls as fast too. So make sure you take care of your money when investing in a company like Facebook.

answered by John | 05-16-2012 at 10:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.