Josh Powell Explosion Video?

Anyone can find a video of the explosion provoked by Josh Powell on youtube? I just can't believe this happened! What was wrong with Josh Powell? How can he even think of doing something like that to his little kids? I was told that the explosion was caught on video and that someone put it up on youtube.
I thought Josh Powell was guilty but I never ever imagined he'd be so insane to terminate his children! How did the police never see this coming? They never even sent him to a shrink, There's no doubt now that he is responsible for his wife's disappearance.

asked by Red in Law & Ethics | 3108 views | 02-06-2012 at 08:04 PM

I've found the video that doesn't necessarily show the explosion that Josh Powell started but it shows some of the data they got from the incident. Here's the video.

Personally, I think people like Josh Powell should be in prison, it's a shame he didn't survive. This shows us how screwed is our system; known criminals just walk free because of reasonable doubt?
What Josh Powell did with the explosion is just barbaric, I can't believe he had the guts to do it.

answered by Meredith | 02-06-2012 at 08:07 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.