Ryan Braun Herpes Scandal?

The scandal about Ryan Braun being a cheater has spread like wildfire, more as gossip than as a serious sports reporting. Ryan Braun was tested positive for huge amounts of testosterone which is said to be due to PEDs but one friend of mine mentioned that the test resulting positive is due to herpes actually. As far as I know he strongly denied to have taken any banned substance. So, what is the scandal about, does Ryan Braun have herpes or what?

asked by Guest in Other - Sports | 3600 views | 12-19-2011 at 10:58 PM

This herpes rumor first popped up when it appeared on Twitter this week, some people said that Ryan Braun had herpes and the medication he takes to treat this illness is what caused the test to result positive. This version is picking up enough steam as the time passes, but let's be honest, it sounds sort of ridiculous that Ryan Braun claimed it has herpes to cover up for substance abuse and stuff. I personally consider this is fake, think about the possible suspension Ryan Braun can get as well as many others who probably will be doing the same right away.

answered by Grant | 12-19-2011 at 11:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.