Is JR Martinez Gay?

I've watched JR Martinez in Dancing With The Stars and sometimes when I saw him dance or heard him talk, it looked like he is gay.
I have a gay brother so maybe my radar is a bit more adjusted than yours, but has he ever said anything about his orientation, do you think he is gay?
I love JR Martinez, I'm just curious because he doesn't have a wife, never got married and I don't even think he has a girlfriend. So maybe JR Martinez has a secret boyfriend we don't know about?

asked by Martin in Television | 3754 views | 11-23-2011 at 10:38 PM

I don't think JR Martinez is gay, every man that dances looks like a girl at some point because of the movements.
And he was involved in the military and although there are gay man there too, JR Martinez looks like a tough manly guy.
Sometimes you just can't tell if a person is gay, like in the case of Neil Patrick Harris, until he revealed that he was gay, nobody even suspected it.
So who knows, maybe JR Martinez is gay but if I had to put my money on the table, I'd say no.

answered by Dominick | 11-23-2011 at 10:38 PM

No, he's not gay. He has a long term girlfriend who was there to see him dance on multiple occasions.
I have nothing against gay people, but JR is not one of them.

answered by Guest | 11-26-2011 at 07:21 AM

J.R. Martinez: NOT GAY
If anyone had really paid that much attention to Dancing With The Stars when J.R. Martinez was on it they would know that he is not gay. On many occasions he made many references to his girlfriend. I also just read an article that states that he will be a new father in the spring to a baby girl. All anybody has to do is google his name and you will find out that he has a girlfriend whom is a very beautiful woman. The two of them look so perfect together.

answered by Guest | 12-18-2011 at 06:33 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.