What is the Siri assistant app from Apple?

Some of my friends were talking about the Siri assistant app from Apple today.
They said that Siri is a really cool new app that allows you to just talk to your phone in human language and it understands everything you say.
But what is it exactly? Basically from what I've heard, you tell Siri something like "search for restaurants in my city" and the iPhone automatically opens Safari and searches for places near your location. Or you can say 'open the video camera' and the app starts automatically. I have an iPhone 4, will I be able to run the Siri assistant app from Apple?

asked by Tony in Mobile Phones | 2212 views | 10-06-2011 at 04:31 PM

Unfortunately, in order to run the Siri assistant app, you need the new iPhone 4S because it doesn't work in previous versions.
It is a truly groundbreaking app that will change the way we use our iPhone. There have been numerous voice recognition apps before but according to Apple, Siri is way more advanced.
You don't even have to be in a quiet place or talk really slow for the Siri assistant app to understand you.
You just talk to your iPhone like you would talk to another person, and the app instantly understands what you said.

answered by Sam | 10-06-2011 at 04:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.