Best iPhone 4 Case: Dropping Protection?

What is the best iPhone 4 case to buy right now for running? I would like it to provide effective protection against dropping, which is something it happens to me all the time. Are there any reviews?
I already own an iPhone 4 and I'm thinking on buying the new model, since they both look the same on the outside I think the case is the same for both, right?
My case right now is a bumper so it offers protection only to the sides of the phone, I'm looking for a new one that can protect the whole cell phone.
I don't know why but I drop it all the time, fortunately, it never breaks and it's always intact.
I you know about a good informed review of best cases, please post it in the comments.

asked by Blake in Mobile Phones | 3968 views | 10-05-2011 at 05:40 PM

You have been lucky so far, the iPhone 4's glass panels on the front and back of the phone can shatter when dropped.
I think right now the best cases for iPhone 4 are designed and manufactured by Speck and Incase.
There are other companies that sell good iPhone 4 cases but if you're looking for the best and coolest designs, I recommend those too.
I bought the Fitted Artsprojekt case for my iPhone 4 from Speck and I have no complaints. It looks awesome and it protects my phone from drops and possible scratches.

answered by Oliver | 10-05-2011 at 05:41 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.