Hurricane Preparedness Plan: Checklist & Tips?

I'm looking for a Hurricane Preparedness plan. Several tropical storms are approaching my area and they can cause a lot of damage.
I know the time to prepare is the beginning of spring and throughout the summer, especially if a storm is approaching.
I've taken some measures already but I'm looking for tips or a checklist so I can be sure there's nothing else I can do. I always like to be prepared in moments like this before it's too late.
So if you know of any Hurricane Preparedness plan or a website with tips and a checklist please let me know.

asked by Brown in Places of the World | 2371 views | 08-25-2011 at 10:40 PM

It is important for your family to have a plan that includes all the Hurricane hazards.
There are things that you can do to make your home more secure and able to withstand stronger storms.
If you live in a place that is at risk from hurricanes, contact the local emergency management office to ask for tips about your situation.

This url: nhc.noaa.gov/outreach/prepare.shtm belongs to the National Hurricane Center. They have a preparedness plan with a checklist that you can read and download.

answered by Frank | 08-25-2011 at 10:41 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.