Super Bowl Party: Food Ideas, Snacks & Appetizers Recipes?

I'm having a Super Bowl party at home and I'm after food ideas for snacks and appetizers. Where can I find good recipes?

For my husband, the Super Bowl is the most important event of the year and he wants to offer the best food to our guests.

No doubt that my Super Bowl 2011 party will be full of people that will be more interested in food than whether the Steelers will beat the Packers.

Where can I find good recipes and food ideas for snacks and appetizers?

asked by Zoey in Cooking & Recipes | 3874 views | 02-05-2011 at 01:13 AM

The Super Bowl may likely be more about camaraderie, food and drink than the game itself.

The Super Bowl party food needs to have three qualities: flavor, substance and convenience.

The usual fare for these get-togethers are endless bottles of soda and beer, hotdogs, burgers, pizza, chips and salsa.

Also, I recommend chicken wings. They are a great addition to any Super Bowl party; they’re finger food, easy to prep, and almost everyone (minus the vegetarians) love them.

The NYT made a list of snacks and appetizer recipes you can use for your Super Bowl party: fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/02/dive-in-not-literally-to-our-super-bowl-snacks/

answered by Jessica | 02-05-2011 at 01:21 AM

I'm also hosting a Super Bowl party and I haven't decided yet what I'm going to prepare.
My house will have about 30 guests and I have to cook something that everyone will like.

answered by Guest | 02-05-2011 at 04:45 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.