Lip Piercings DON'T Hurt!

I want to get a normal piercing but im afraid that it is going to hurt... I was told piercings don't hurt but I don't believe it, your skin is getting a hole, so it's got to hurt somehow.
I you have a piercing already, did it hurt?

asked by Salia in Fashion & Accessories | 4291 views | 09-08-2009 at 02:37 PM

Lip piercings actually don't hurt that much. The best way I can describe how it feels is like a rubber band quickly snapping against the inside of your wrist. What hurts the most is initially putting on the lip ring and then it feels sore for a couple days. Then you get used to it. That's the best description I can provide you.

answered by JAke | 09-08-2009 at 02:38 PM

I used to have my lip pierced.
Didn't hurt much.
They wont numb it for you.
You'll just have to grow some balls, it'll look good in the end =)

answered by Jessi | 09-08-2009 at 02:39 PM

i did mine myself and it didn't hurt.
so if you got yours done professionally then i don't think it will hurt at all. and you don't need the numbing spray.
do it without it. it's worth it

answered by Phil | 09-08-2009 at 02:39 PM

I had my labret done and that hurt but then afterwards it was fine and had no problem with it really, Getting snake bites tomorrow though, I heard piercings at the side are not as painful, not sure though..

answered by SAS | 09-08-2009 at 02:40 PM

Lip piercings don't hurt that much. Maybe a little pain but you forget about it quickly.

answered by ezequiel | 12-13-2009 at 08:54 PM

Piercings
THEY DO NOT HURT AT ALL! OK! GOOD! Now trust me, I've seen toddlers ask their moms if they can get their ears pierced. It was kinda confidence-infusing.
Good Luck!

answered by Harry_and_Moon | 06-24-2010 at 02:15 PM

sore lip
IT HURT SO MUCH i had to ask my doctor to disinfect it.......because it got infected

answered by MI MI of drew carey show | 11-10-2010 at 04:04 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.