Eataly NYC Job Opportunities?

The first US branch of the Italian food market Eataly opened today in New York City.
The opening was a big deal, even Mayor Michael Bloomberg attended the ribbon cutting event.

In addition to launching restaurants including Manzo, a fine-dining Italian steakhouse, and a Naples-style pizzeria, Eataly will be opening a roof-top beer garden in October.
I would like to know about the available job opportunities at Eataly NYC. Does anyone know where can I apply for a job at Eataly NYC? Can I do it online?

asked by Rudolph in Careers & Employment | 7993 views | 08-31-2010 at 10:36 PM

If you visit Eataly NYC's website, there's an email address that you can contact for job opportunities. The email is jobs@eataly.com.
It says "Only Passionate Apply," good luck with your application.
Eataly NYC is an amazing place. The concept is modeled after a similar outpost in Turin, Italy which one of the owners opened in 2007.

Mario Batali recently described Eataly as a "temple," as a place where "food is more sacred than commerce."

answered by Smile | 08-31-2010 at 10:37 PM

How'd it go?
Hello, I was wondering if you were able to apply for a job at Eataly and how it went. I would love to work there too. I lived in Italy for a year and walking through Eataly was like walking through an Italian Market thrown together with every conceivable restaurant/cafe/gelateria in the busiest piazza in Rome while high on crack cocaine.

answered by Mabini | 11-16-2010 at 07:48 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.