Dan Gilbert Press Conference Video?

After two years of speculation, James announced he was spurning his hometown Cleveland Cavaliers and joining Miami Heat.

Soon after, Dan Gilbert posted a letter on the Cavaliers official website slamming James for his disloyalty.
And now Dan Gilbert is going to give a live press conference. Where can I see the video or the live stream of Dan Gilbert's press conference?

asked by Stuart in Basketball | 3895 views | 07-09-2010 at 04:57 PM

I don't know about the press conference but I think Dan Gilbert's remarks about LeBron James were very disrespectful.
Dan Gilbert called LeBron "a quitter," his decision a "heartless and callous action," a "shocking act of disloyalty," and a "shameful display of selfishness and betrayal."

The Cavs face the harsh reality this morning that even with an aggressive owner willing to spend and a two-time Most Valuable Player, they still couldn't win a championship.

Gilbert's comments suggest that LeBron made a wise decision.

answered by Week | 07-09-2010 at 05:04 PM

It's estimated that the value of the team plummeted $250 million after James' decision to leave town.
Dan Gilbert must be devastated because of this.

Gilbert is the owner of Fathead, the people that make life-size picture of your favorite athlete to put on your fraternity house wall.

This morning, the price of the LeBron James dunking Fathead poster dropped from $99 to $17.41.

1741 happens to be the year Benedict Arnold was born. He was considered a traitor.

answered by Owen | 07-10-2010 at 01:23 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.