Lesnar vs Carwin Full Fight Video?

Brock Lesnar defends the UFC heavyweight title for the first time in just under a year, after suffering from an infected intestine, with victories in his last three contests, after suffering a defeat in his UFC debut.

Carwin is 12-0 in his MMA career and 4-0 in the UFC.

Most fans have a favorite in this fight. Those predicting Carwin will win mainly do so because they dislike Lesnar and hope he gets knocked out.

Then we have the MMA fans who would love for Lesnar to make his comeback from a one-year layoff and retain his UFC championship belt.
Is it possible to stream this fight online? Where can I see the Lesnar vs Carwin full fight video?

asked by Carl in Box | 3711 views | 07-03-2010 at 08:16 PM

Carwin's standup is better than any other fighter Lesnar (-155) has faced in his brief MMA career. However, Lesnar is an elite-level fighter that transcends in-ring experience. The 6-foot-3, 265-pound behemoth is one of the best wrestlers in the sport and can impose his will on any opponent.

My prediction is that Lesnar is going to have a lot of ring rust. If the fight goes past the second round, Lesnar will win. However, if it is over within two rounds, Carwin will win.

I will post the full fight video once the Lesnar vs Carwin fight is over.

Brock Lesnar is on the verge of being crowned the best heavyweight in the sport, if he hasnít ascended to the throne already.
While people often focus on Lesnarís professional wrestling past, itís his collegiate credentials that have made him a dominant force inside the octagon. The 2000 NCAA Division I heavyweight champion, Lesnar brings a blend of speed and power never before seen in a heavyweight, and when combined with his tremendous wrestling base, it made Lesnar an immediate force to be reckoned with.

answered by Corby | 07-03-2010 at 08:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.