Rampage Jackson vs Rashad Evans Full Fight Video?

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Rashad Evans? Can I have everyone's opinions about who will win?
This one is to close to call and we are in for a treat, as both are very powerful and love to brawl but who will win in your opinion?
Where can I watch the full fight video once the fight is over?

Since I'm a Rashad fan I'm going to say Rashad Evans in a decision because honestly speaking i can't see him knocking out rampage.
Please post the full fight video after the Rampage Jackson vs Rashad Evans fight finishes.

asked by Chase in Box | 6232 views | 05-29-2010 at 08:53 PM

I'm really hyped for this fight, it seems really close to me so it's hard to call it. What i don't want to see is the fight go to the cards, these guys talked so much s about each other on TUF so someone better get KO'd.
I will post the full fight video as soon as the fight is over.

If Rampage comes in shape, and actually ready to fight he's going to knock Rashad out. Rashad's chin has been tested, and it doesn't hold up well anymore. Rampage is probably one of the hardest punchers in the sport. However if Rampage doesn't come in shape, Rashad is probably going to edge out a decision by out wrestling Rampage.
Rampage has been training harder than ever and he looked awesome at the weigh ins. I really don't think that his time away from MMA effected him in any way.

But don't be surprised if rashad can take the fight to the distance using his speed and elusiveness to throw rampages game off and win a decision or even finish the fight for that matter.
Here's a preview, the full fight video will be posted later.

answered by Louis | 05-29-2010 at 09:00 PM

Rashad Evans won the UFC 114 fight against Quinton “Rampage” Jackson tonight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. It was not as dramatic victory. But the fight was boring to an extent.
Evans defeated Jackson via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27).

answered by Josh | 05-30-2010 at 03:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.