Pudzianowski vs Sylvia Full Fight Video?

I want to see the Pudzianowski vs Sylvia full fight video.

Did you see the fight? Two-time UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia defeated Mariusz Pudzianowski in a Moosin mixed martial arts bout at the DCU Center in Worcester. Sylvia controlled the first round with his reach and was never in danger.

Trapped underneath former UFC champion Tim Sylvia on the ground, Mariusz Pudzianowski (2-1) tapped out after eating several right hands on Friday at the Moosin God of Martial Arts show in Worcester, Mass. The end came 1:43 into the second round.

Where can I watch the full fight video of Pudzianowski vs Sylvia?
I've already checked youtube but there's nothing there yet.

asked by May in Box | 3693 views | 05-22-2010 at 05:43 AM

It was the second consecutive win for Sylvia (26-6) after a two-year stretch that saw him lose four of five fights. "I'm back now," Sylvia said. "I've been back."

Pudzianowski from the start sought to clinch with his opponent and look for takedowns, but Sylvia stuffed most of his attempts. The extended wrestling sequences drained the muscular Pudzianowski, who found himself thrown to the ground and trying to survive Sylvia's ground-and-pound attack in the final minute of the opening round.

The broadcast team on the pay-per-view had an interesting take on the victory, yelling and screaming that Sylvia was back. Of course, they also called for a Pudzianowski upset at the start of the fight saying this was going to be his "Joe Namath" moment. Color voice Bas Rutten quickly shot that nonsense down and gave his partners a dose of reality.

Sylvia never went away and all this victory did was prove that he's still a legitimate heavyweight fighter who wasn't going to a lose to a guy trying to make a little money off his fame from the Strongman world. Now Sylvia just needs to get back in shape.

Here's Pudzianowski vs Sylvia full fight video.

answered by Harrison | 05-22-2010 at 05:48 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.