USA vs Mexico TV Schedule?

I can't wait to see the game between USA and Mexico. I live in California, where can I find the schedule? The official webpage only shows the schedule for future games, not for today's.

asked by Hill in Football | 5064 views | 08-12-2009 at 06:13 PM

The match will be televised nationally in the U.S. in English on mun2 and in Spanish on Telemundo. NBC Universal has announced that it will be offering mun2 as a free preview on Wednesday, Aug. 12, to all distribution partners. DirecTV and Dish Network have already agreed to unlock mun2 on Aug. 12 (mun2 is currently listed as channel 410 on DirecTV and channel 838 on Dish Network). It has been reported that AT&T U-verse TV, Charter, Comcast and Time Warner Cable will be picking up mun2 for the day. Fans should check local listings to confirm availability. If you’ve found mun2 and Telemundo in your local listings, feel free to post the channel information below in the comments.

Pregame Television Coverage:
ESPN SportsCenter 2010 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Special, 2:30 p.m. CT
Despite not having the rights to broadcast the game, ESPN is providing extensive coverage. For the first time ever, ESPN will air a live remote pre-match show for a soccer event that it is not televising. Starting with the 6 p.m. ET SportsCenter on Tuesday, Aug. 11, there will be live reports by Bob Ley, Alexi Lalas and Pedro Gomez from outside of Estadio Azteca.

Online Broadcast
terra.com and futbolestelar.tv
terra.com will be streaming the Telemundo feed of the game in the United States.

Radio Broadcast:
Futbol de Primera Radio Network
The largest Hispanic radio network in the U.S. has more than 95 affiliate stations across the U.S. Check the radio dial in your area or visit fdpradio.com for a list of cities with affiliates for this Spanish-language presentation of the game.

answered by Luigi | 08-12-2009 at 06:16 PM

Watch it on terra, they broadcast it live. What a match!

answered by Rud | 08-12-2009 at 06:17 PM

Mun2 is unlocked. I have it on 192 in Columbus, OH.

answered by Guest | 08-12-2009 at 06:58 PM

usa vs mexico live gold cup final 2011
Match Schedule :
Date/Time: June 25, 2011, 9:00pm ET
The Final :: Concacaf Gold Cup 2011 :: USA
Live/Repeat: USA vs Mexico Live

answered by winstar | 06-26-2011 at 12:21 AM

comment