Mayweather vs Mosley Full Fight Video?

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Shane Mosley will be fighting against each other this May 1, 2010 at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Once the fight is over, where can I watch the full fight video online?
I won't be able to watch the fight and I know sometimes you can get the live stream on the web.

Any links to the full fight video of Mayweather vs Mosley?

asked by Brad in Box | 5285 views | 05-01-2010 at 11:15 PM

I will post the Mayweather vs Mosley full fight video as soon as the fight is over.

In 40 bouts, Mr. Mayweather, a six-time world champion, is undefeated and relatively untested. The only opponents to seriously challenge the Grand Rapids, Mich., native were Oscar De La Hoya and, to a lesser extent, Josť Luis Castillo.

Mosley was also considered a 4-1 underdog when he fought Mexican slugger Antonio Margarito in January last year. Some boxing analysts even predicted that Mosley’s career would be over after the fight. However, it was the then-37-year-old Mosley who dominated the match, stopping Margarito in the ninth round.

Hence, it is understandable when Mosley says that there is no way he is going to be victim number 41 for Mayweather.

Mayweather is currently boasting that he is the supreme boxer of all time — better even than Muhammad Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson. No doubt he is a great boxer, has already won all the 40 fights of his professional career; however, Shane is also looking impressive with a record 39 knockouts in his 46 wins where he loss only 5 times in his career.

The Mayweather vs Mosley full fight is available online for boxing fans out there to enjoy as it happens live from MGM Gardens. PPV will be available at in Demand, DIRECTV, DISH Network, Avail-TVN, Viewer’s Choice and Bell TV.

answered by Casper | 05-01-2010 at 11:21 PM

video?
hey dude, any luck posting that video? can't wait to see the fight bro, thanks for doing it too!

answered by p4pchamp | 05-02-2010 at 06:28 AM

Here's the full fight video of Mayweather vs Mosley from youtube.

answered by Jay | 05-02-2010 at 06:55 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.