Roosevelt Hunter Death?

Is Roosevelt Hunter dead or is it just a rumor? Where can I find more information about his death?

asked by Sally in Religion | 7505 views | 08-11-2009 at 11:58 PM

Who is Roosevelt Hunter?

answered by Norman | 08-11-2009 at 11:58 PM

Roosevelt Hunter is a passionate communicator and humanitarian that has traveled millions air miles sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. Hes visited over 27 countries as well as every state of our Union. For almost 5 years he partnered with Dr. Rutland at Southeastern University where he spoke to 1700 students weekly. He appears on TBN and has taught at Promise Keepers stadium events as well as Fellowship of Christian Athletes events. Now he travels extensively to the Nations bringing a message of love, hope, and redemption.

He is not dead, it is just a rumor.

answered by Isabella | 08-12-2009 at 12:00 AM

It's true now. It has been confirmed he passed away now. That's some bullsh*t man. That's life though.

answered by Guest | 08-12-2009 at 12:08 AM

Wonderful man of god.
Roosevelt hunter was starting a program at my home church in hammond louisiana called nu nation. Monday our congregation were all praying for him. In our homes and in our church.my pastor, bray sibley, was with him and his family until the moment he went to be with God. Around midnight he heard the words 'well done my good and faithful servant'. At 12:15 I recieved a call from my leader that he had passed. His family is in my prayer but brother roosevelt is throwing a party in heaven! We lost a great man but we were blessed that we were able to be touched by him.

answered by Guest | 08-12-2009 at 02:20 AM

roosevelt hunter just moved to lousiana with his wife and 2 kids to preach with my pastir at our church.
He went to mexico because he got sick after he got here from his cancer so he died right after his surgerey last night.
Im so sad i was like crying.

answered by sabrinaville | 08-12-2009 at 02:59 AM

I would like to add to my previous post.
Bro Roosevelt's funeral will be in lakeland florida.

answered by Guest | 08-12-2009 at 03:37 PM

I considered him a friend...
Now that Roosevelt is gone - what will you do with what he gave you? He was in your life for a reason.

answered by Guest | 08-18-2009 at 08:46 PM

Better Late than Never. Amen
I never heard of him until 3/31/2011. I was watching Daystar in the early AM. I saw Mr. Roosevelt Hunter preach and was blown away by his calling. He talked about his battle with cancer among other things. I immediately began to pray for him, his wife, family, and friends not knowing he had already passed nearly 1 1/2 years ago. At the end of the sermon Daystar put in loving memory on the screen. I began to weep. I felt touched by this man, but moved by the spirit. How wonderful and faithful of a servant he was to the Lord. He touched my heart from heaven. That's powerful. Amen and praise GOD! Shall he continue to preach the word of GOD even from beyond.

answered by Alana | 03-31-2011 at 06:28 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.