PSN Code Generator Free Download? Mac?

Is there any application that generates codes to get money on the PlayStation store?

I wanna know if there is any PlayStation 3 (PSN) free code generator (that is virus free and that works still.) If there is a want to download it. My friend is interested in a free PSN code generator too but he has a Mac computer. Are there code generators for Mac too?

All the ones on youtube are fake or dont work, I prefer a CG that I can download for free from a trusted website.
Can you please email me a working PSN code?

asked by Carter in PlayStation | 17930 views | 04-18-2010 at 08:31 PM

Though I wish there was a free PSN code generator available for download, there is no such thing for PC or Mac. Maybe in a few years someone will have found out how to hack the PlayStation Network (PSN) but for now, only money will get you what you want, just like anything else.

The only way to get money to buy games is to enter your credit card information, or buy a PSN Card.
If there was a free PSN code generator we would all be using it and Sony would eventually ban people using the codes from it.
All generators on the web right now are fake. These generators don't really work.. they ask you for your personal information like your phone number so they can just sell it to solicitors and you will get annoying calls.

Don't waste your time on fake PSN code generators.

answered by Teacher | 04-18-2010 at 08:35 PM

My cousin was able to download a free PSN code generator from the web and it worked for him.
So I'm sure there is one out there. But he won't tell me.

I have a Mac, any download links?

answered by Chase | 04-18-2010 at 11:34 PM

well for the mac there is an application called "VMware Fusion" that when you click on it it turns you mac into a PC then when you want to go back you go to the top of the page until you see VMware Fusion in bold black and you click on it and press quit..........so when you download the code generator it tells you "this application isn't available for mac would you like to go on VMware Fusion" then it takes you onto it and that's how you get it for your mac.

answered by 123 | 04-26-2010 at 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter View Post
Is there any application that generates codes to get money on the PlayStation store? I wanna know if there is any PlayStation 3 (PSN) free code generator (that is virus free and that works still). Are there code generators for Mac too?
I have a twenty one but it only has 5.00. "VMware Fusion" turns your Mac to a PC. Tell your friend to try it.

answered by Guest | 08-20-2011 at 07:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.