Happy New Year Cards For Business?

I want to make some Happy New Year business cards for my job. Do you know what can I write on them? This is the firs time that I'm working in this company and that's why I don't know how to make Happy New Year cards, especially for business. I made some for my family, but is not the same and I have a great relationship with the people in my work and that's why I would like to do something easy and nice for them. Do you know how to make some Happy New Year cards for business??

asked by Mila in Holidays | 2051 views | 12-27-2012 at 01:43 PM

There are beautiful Happy New Year cards that you can make for business, the important thing is to use your imagination and to remember that they are not your friends, so you have to write something according to your relationship with them.
I recommend you to make easy Happy New Year cards, using different colors and writing nice things wishing the best for this New Year. For business is important to write something nice but using a correct language. Also you can write funny things or say how nice was to work with them and how much you are waiting to keep making projects this New Year.
I'm sure you will make beautiful business cards for your work and they will be really happy.

answered by Kate | 12-27-2012 at 01:43 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.