Crystal Skulls Mayan 2012?

One of archaeology's most compelling mysteries is that of the 13 Mayan Crystal Skulls. Skulls have been one of the most powerful objects of symbolism in human history, all over the world. Several "perfect" crystal Skulls have been found in parts of Mexico, Central and South America. Together, they form a mystery as enigmatic as the Nazca Lines, the Great Pyramids and Stonehenge. If something happens on 2012 they're supossed to save us.
Does anyone know much about the 13 Mayan crystal skulls to save us all in 2012?

asked by Former in Paranormal Phenomena | 3016 views | 11-13-2009 at 03:52 AM

Now 2012-As you all probably know December 21st, 2012 is when the Mayan calender ends, and when many believe the end of the world "as we know it" will happen. Supposedly when and only when ALL thirteen skulls are found and placed correctly in a circle in some temple, then they will be able to prevent the coming catastrophe of 2012, according to some.

Others think they will facilitate a "new age" of existence and bring us all the answers of the universe. It is said in some of the skulls you can see UFOs, Mayan priest, and alien beings.

Some say the skulls were made in Atlantis and given to cultures all over the world. Others claim they are made by extraterrestrials to enlighten mankind, or to save us.

I don't know what I believe, but the way the were made, as you read were beyond capabilities of the day-unless they took 300 years to make them!Maye the "Alantian-ET" connection comes into play here.

answered by Rupert | 11-13-2009 at 03:57 AM

My personal view on the skulls is, well, I think I am indifferent to them. I think they are from much more modern times than some would like to believe. Sure part of me wants to grab onto the whole mystery of them. Who would not want to think that there is some great quest out there to save the world, but the more realistic side of me says they are just a flight of fancy.

answered by Yumbo | 11-13-2009 at 03:58 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.