US Clocks Back One Hour Fall 2011: When?

US clocks go back one hour in fall 2011. I'm posting this question because I'd like to know when that is supposed to happen.
I thought we changed the clocks back one hour in October in the US but I just read that is not the case.
That actually takes place in the UK, not the US. Here, in fall 2011 the clocks go back an hour next month, in November.
Does anyone know when exactly in the fall? I mean what date and at what time clocks go back one hour?

asked by Rebecca in Internet | 2987 views | 10-30-2011 at 04:24 PM

You're right, in the US clocks are supposed to go back an hour on November 6, 2011.
It's easy to remember because it's the first Sunday of the month of Nov. after Halloween.
Each year in the US, the date changes depending on what day the first Sunday is, for example next year, 2012, we'll change our clocks back one hour at a different date. It's always in the fall though.
In 2011, clock go back one hour at 2:00 in the morning, so you should change it to 1:00 AM.

answered by Kylee | 10-30-2011 at 04:24 PM

Who else thinks we shouldn't change the clocks back one hour at the end of the year and we shouldn't move them forward at the start in the US?
Why don't we do like other countries who keep the same time throughout the year?

answered by Guest | 10-30-2011 at 08:15 PM

Keep in mind that in the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time. And we do move our clocks back one hour just like Europe does, but we do it days after they change it.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2011 at 06:34 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.