Kim Kardashian Booty Before And After?

There are some pictures that are an evidence Kim Kardashian's booty was NOT always so big and round.
I would love to see a before and after photo to demonstrate what I'm talking about.
People, wake up! It's not because she's an Armenian. It's so obvious she had something done to her Booty. Are there before and after photos of Kim Kardashian's booty?

asked by Jada in Controversy | 76653 views | 12-10-2009 at 02:43 PM

A lot has been written about Kim Kardashian's larger than life booty. In fact, rumors have been advanced that she has had butt implants. Of course, she has denied this, claiming that women of Armenian heritage have big booties.
"you should see all the women in my family. The women have bigger breasts and bigger booties. That's how I was born. I can't help it. I'm not gonna fight it. I definitely need to work out more and tone up, but I'm proud of my body."

Before and after picture of Kim Kardashian's plastic surgery.

answered by Anne | 12-10-2009 at 02:46 PM

i think she looks the same and that people are just hating on her body shes beautiful and awesome personality i love you kim

answered by Guest | 05-09-2010 at 09:42 PM

I agree with guest
nKim's natural, at least in the rear. Everyone i her family has the same development and you can't use teenage photos because humans often continue to change and develop after 18. It's beyond silly and damn petty to assume otherwise. Just accept her buns are better than yours (why else would you care?) and move on. Seriously, if you're going to hate on her, pick on something more substantial such as her snotty personality and her obnoxious, no-class family or the fact she's a bit trampy; at least there you'd have allies. lol

answered by KillaHata | 10-12-2010 at 04:01 PM

Even if she has changed something, she looks just awesome! Love you Kim.

answered by Guest | 02-23-2011 at 08:04 PM

My booty never got to the dimensions of Kim's (because it is as big, and no, I'm not just fat) until I was in my early twenties. And since then my body has still gotten curvier. Women continue to develop fat in their hips and booties and breasts well up to their thirties. you can't just say she got some f****** implants just because she was thinner in high school. and plus you can definitely tell everything is real because they are soft and natural looking.

answered by Guest | 04-07-2011 at 10:27 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.