Katie Couric Boyfriend Age and Photos?

Is it true that Katie Couric is dating a much younger man? It seems like a trend nowadays for a woman of old age such as Katie Couric to date a younger guy. I've never seen photos of his boyfriend. If it's the other way round, many people start to treat the old guy as a perverse man and things like that. What's Katie Couric's boyfriend's age by the way? Is it noticeable?

asked by Trent in Television | 3356 views | 12-14-2011 at 11:09 PM

Katie Couric is doing fine with her new boyfriend. I found a photo of them together and they look like a cute couple. There's no point in judging a couple or a single person by the age rage they pick in their soul mate at all. As it's not an 'under age' who dates her, it's OK. Katie Couric is totally free to share his life and even bonk the bloke she wants. Moreover, let's be honest: Katie Couric doesn't look the age she has. I think her boyfriend is 17 years younger than her, he's about 35 now and she, well, way older. Look at one of the photos and tell me if it looks like there's a huge difference in age between them.

Katie Couric Boyfriend

answered by Shark | 12-14-2011 at 11:20 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.