Halloween Food Ideas and Recipes?

What are some good cheap Halloween food ideas for a party? I need recipes because Halloween is almost here.
Halloween is always the best time of year for food and stuff and other than costumes, food is the next important thing.
In my case, what started off being just a few friends invited now turned out to be over 30 people attending. Can anyone please give me as many ideas as possible for food i can serve please?

asked by Sea in Foods | 2210 views | 10-30-2010 at 09:15 PM

I personally use Halloween to surprise and scare people. So you can get some extra spicy foods that look like regular foods, and get ready to be amused.
But here are some Halloween food ideas for you to try.

Halloween Pizza

Serving Size: 2 Ghastly Pizzas.

Ingredients:

* 1 lb Frozen bread dough - thawed
* 2 ts Vegetable oil
* 1 c Mozzarella cheese - shredded
* 1 cn (15 oz) Tomato sauce
* 1 tb Onion - chopped
* 1 t Salt
* 1 t Dried oregano leaves
* 1/2 ts Garlic powder
* 2 c Cheddar cheese - shredded
* 4 oz Pepperoni or Salami - sliced
* Green pepper strips
* Ripe olives - sliced

Directions:

Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Divide thawed dough in half. Roll and stretch each half into 10-12" circle on lightly-floured baking sheet. Turn up edges 1/2" and pinch or pleat. Brush circles with oil; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.

Mix tomato sauce, onion, salt, oregano and garlic powder; pour on each circle. Top with cheddar cheese. Decorate with overlapping pepperoni slices around edge of pizzas, olive slices for eyes, and green pepper strips for eyebrows, noses and smiles. Bake until crust is brown, 20-25 minutes.

-----

Worm Burgers

Serving Size: 6 worm slurpers.

Ingredients:

* 1 1/2 c Mung bean sprouts
* 1 lb Ground beef
* 1 Egg
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise
* 6 Hamburger buns.

Directions:

Wash sprout (worms) with warm water. Using clean hands, mix one cup of the sprouts, the ground beef and the raw egg together in a bowl. Reserve the remaining sprouts until later. Form burgers into six patties. Place in fry pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

With an adult's help, cook on medium heat until they are well browned underneath. Carefully turn the patties, season again and cook until the second side is well browned. Place on open buns and serve with the worms sprinkled on top as a garnish. Don't forget the pus and blood.

Ghoulish serving suggestion: Use a very CLEAN hole puncher to punch holes in lettuce garnish and stick the worms through.

answered by Carla | 10-30-2010 at 09:17 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.