Dillyeo Scam?

is Dillyeo a scam or a real thing?
please answer if you have or had experiences with it before, if you know any sources please list them.
i really need to know if they should be trusted..

asked by Guest in Law & Ethics | 8322 views | 11-28-2009 at 05:13 PM

Seems like people get different experiences from dillyeo. Has any one ever heard of making a phone call?? Well I have not bought anything in a while from them but the times I did it was in a timely maner.
They're not a scam website, they're legit. I am going to go ahead and buy something to see if what everyone says is true.

answered by Carrie | 11-28-2009 at 05:14 PM

Dillyeo
I ordered from them last week, just received both products today... So to answer your question, yes, they are real and I did receive the product I wanted and paid a really good price.

answered by Guest | 12-09-2009 at 10:48 PM

dillyeo orders
A friend of mine ordered some items and had to send them an e-mail to find out the item was on backorder. I ordered $50 worth of stuff and heard nothing in a week...my order still showed as "pending shipping." I sent an e-mail via ticket link and was told 4 days later that they "apologize for the inconvenience" and are checking with the warehouse and will let me know. This was today. Let's see how long it takes to get my items.

answered by Guest | 06-14-2010 at 05:20 PM

bargain shopping
I ordered on 6-6-2010 and received my Logitech speakers just 2 days later! I am very happy with the service, shipping time, and most of all PRICE of the items they offer!

To answer you question NO dillyeo.com is not a scam, as a matter of fact they are cheaper and faster than most sites I've ordered from.

Me <------------------ Happy :-)

answered by Guest | 06-17-2010 at 05:22 PM

my husband ordered 2 lasers from them, and only got one in the package. they didn't respond to the first email I sent, and when i tried sending another email their mailbox was full.

answered by Guest | 06-26-2010 at 06:25 AM

I know a few people that worked for them when the company first started out. I can't speak for their practices now but back then they didn't have the money to actually stock the product they would sell. They would take in all of the orders then order the products from Asia causing huge delays in shipping. They had sort of a comment system on their front page and it would be constantly littered with people complaining about receiving products. They also have a F rating with the BBB. I don't know if I would consider them an outright scam but I would not order anything that was either too expensive or time sensitive.

answered by Guest | 08-13-2010 at 06:49 PM

The shipping is ridiculous
You will get the items you ordered in good time, but the shipping prices are ridiculous. I was going to buy some USB hubs that cost 5.00 all together. The shipping was 18.00. I can't imagine that it weighed even a pound. The website says that it's a flat shipping rate, but I have noticed that when I take items of my order that the shipping cost goes down, even if the item is tiny. So, that is obviously not true.

answered by Guest | 08-27-2010 at 06:24 PM

I ordered from them 10-27-201 and received my product on 11-8-2010 they are definitely legit however I would say read the fine print. I ordered the XL cuddle pets because I had seen them before and thought they were a good deal. The picture shows some small children with the pillows making them the same size as what I had seen. When I got them they were nowhere near the size shown in the photos. I would say that the pictures and item description border on false advertising but I should have checked the dimensions rather than relying on the pictures and extra large description. They are quite small, more for a toddler or infant and I ended up paying $43.92 just for shipping, all of which came in one box not to mention that they shipped me the wrong ones. Not the best experience but not necessarily a bad company. Woot.com however is an awesome company if you ever choose to purchase from them.

answered by Guest | 11-09-2010 at 06:51 PM

BIG DISSAPOINTMENT
I have ordered from deal a day websites before, mainly woot and never had a bad experience. So when I saw the popular pillow pets advertised at such a low price i felt lucky because they were on my daughters Christmas list. Unfortunately ordering from Dilleyo was a big mistake. The pillows were knockoffs of the pillow pet brand and looked like roadkill when we got them. I ordered a panda and it looked like some kind of badger. There is no way I can give this very small distorted looking toy to my child for Christmas. I have defiantly learned my lesson and will not be doing any more business with dilleyo.com. BUYER BEWARE.

answered by Guest | 11-13-2010 at 02:16 AM

well at least you got your items... I ordered with them and I'm still waiting to see if I will actually get anything with my money. My order shows as preparing to ship, but nothing has actually happened yet. I emailed them and I did receive an email quickly saying they would email me within 24 hours with a shipping code to check on my parcel. that was 4 days ago. still no email... I wouldn't order with them again. I just hope that I can get something for the money they took out a long time ago.

answered by Guest | 11-15-2010 at 03:10 AM

Just got my order conf #, but no real FedEx tracking... waiting for it to arrive. will repost when it gets here.

answered by Guest | 11-16-2010 at 04:13 AM

got the boxes
I got my order from dillyeo today... it was all there. I got a green laser pointer, 8 lbs of pens, and 2 mystery boxes. not too shabby. Only complaint is that you don't hear much about what is going on with your order until it is shipped. The laser pointer is bright and feels of good quality (no box, but that's no problem) the box of pens is a great deal for the price and as far as the mystery boxes...

To be honest... I was ready for a big disappointment... but I was quite pleasantly surprised. I ordered 2 mystery boxes for the 12.99 price. what I got:

A butt station- desktop organizer (pretty funny)
Whiskey rocks- meh. I don't drink, but OK
An ipod earphone keychain speaker- (doesn't work great, but I can give away)
A mini bluetooth keyboard- works with android, ps3, ipod, ipad, etc
A gorilla claw tripod
Rechargeable battery pack for a PS3 controller
USB 2.0 4 port "man" hub
Flying monkey
Antibacterial foam insoles
2 lightsabre chopsticks (yoda and vader)
Retro black phone handset for cell phones
A can waist bandolier
USB heated slippers

Overall pretty good. Would I order with them again? Probably. Those blue violet laser pointers look cool. And 12 vs 120 bucks... then 12 will win.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2010 at 09:34 PM

Dillyeo sucks!
I ordered 6 hats from them November 11. Received an order confirmation email. Two weeks later, I logged in to the website to see if the item had shipped. It had been cancelled. I was not notified. When I send an inquiry through their help desk (couldn't find a phone number) I was told quote 'it was paypal's fault' and they would ship my order right away. A week later, I receive a package with ear warmers - not the hats I ordered. I send another inquiry through the help desk on 12/1. Received a response that they'd send the correct items immediately. Today is 12/29, still no order, no further response. I wouldn't recommend buying from them at all. Customer service sends canned answers, communication about order status/shipping is non-existent, and most importantly, I still don't have the products I ordered!

answered by Guest | 12-29-2010 at 05:54 PM

Good Deal - No Scam
I bought 2 Keyboards and other stuff. One keyboard wouldn't work, I sent an email stating so and within a week another keyboard arrived. Not a scam as far as I'm concerned. The paperwork included seemed a little strange but the results were excellent. Would we order again? Absolutely!

answered by talkie@ioa.com | 02-11-2011 at 03:14 PM

For order inquiries email support@dillyeo.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

answered by Dillyeo.com | 03-01-2011 at 05:52 PM

Rip Off!
I found this place through a link via Woot, so decided to check it out. I found something that I wanted, so I created an account, placed my order and paid for it through Paypal. I never received a receipt via e-mail, so a couple of days after purchasing I tracked my purchase through Paypal. I checked my Dillyeo account and it said that my order was “processing,” so I was satisfied with that. I checked back a week later and it still said that my order was “processing,” so I sent a nice e-mail to inquire about when it might ship? I received no response and my inquiry status is “closed.” I just checked today, which is now three weeks since I placed my order and it still says “processing,” so I tried to call. The phone rang and rang and I finally got an answering machine. I don’t trust this place, so I sent an e-mail and asked for my money back. If I don’t get a response, I’ll file a complaint through Paypal.

Just be warned, you don’t get an e-mail receipt for your purchase, so you might end up forgetting about your order. What a great way for them to make money! Rip off!

answered by Guest | 07-06-2011 at 08:21 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.