Chiodos: a Christian Band?

They sound great and I don't think they swear on their songs but i'm not sure. Is Chiodos a christian band? Are the band members of Chiodos religious?

asked by Sally in Religion | 6306 views | 09-24-2009 at 10:12 PM

It does not say specifically on their website.
It's difficult to label a band as Christian simply using the "guilty by association" argument. Chiodos is going on tour with Linkin Park soon, so that would seem to negate any Christian by association claims.

answered by PArk | 09-24-2009 at 10:13 PM

it certainly is a christian band.

answered by Guest | 09-28-2009 at 08:09 PM

Chiodos isn't a Christian band. It's very difficult to label any band a "Christian band," but to label one simply because they do not cuss? Now you're just retarded. Yes the members of the band are religious for the most part but again, that does not make the band as a whole a religious/Christian band.

answered by People are retarded | 09-28-2009 at 08:48 PM

Chiodos' Religion
I love the Chiodos and I don't doubt they are religious but they don't sing gospel music. I think Craig Owens wasn't a Christian until after he attempted to kill himself which is very sad, not to mention stupid, but I think they are religious.

answered by Alex | 10-06-2009 at 09:15 PM

its not the chiodos please get it right, and they are definetly not christian as a band, they may be christian on their own

answered by Guest | 10-07-2009 at 10:41 PM

wow guys..
Chiodos is not a christian band, but more of a secular band, there is no Christianity found in their lyrics and they have not yet said or announced that they are a christian band as a whole .
like said , they may be christians on their own but they do not show it through their music or their lyrics.

GOOD BAND THOUGH!
AMAZING LYRICS ALL AROUND TOO =]

answered by anonomys | 08-21-2010 at 03:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.