Justin Bieber Sticking Up His Middle Finger Video?

When Justin Bieber and Selena left an Italian restaurant where they had celebrated his 17th birthday, they were attacked by photographers.

Justin Bieber is seen in some of the pictures sticking up his middle finger and he looks angry.
This seems strange, since Justin Bieber has never done this before and he is always being photographed.
Why did Justin Bieber stick up his middle finger this time? What was he so angry about?
Can anyone please post a video of this moment?

asked by Madeleine in Controversy | 5592 views | 03-03-2011 at 03:14 AM

Justin Bieber has apologized for sticking up his middle finger to paparazzi.
This is not confirmed, but there are rumors that say Justin Bieber's girl Selena was punched in the face so he was upset about it.
If you look at the pictures, you can see she is hiding her face and she has blood on her lip.
If that is the case, then I think Justin Bieber was right to show his middle finger.

This is the video of Justin Bieber sticking up his middle finger.

answered by Randy | 03-03-2011 at 03:14 AM

I understand Justin Bieber, it's very annoying to be blinded by so many lights and once he got into the car, they were in his way and wouldn't let him go.

answered by Guest | 03-03-2011 at 02:07 PM

OMG, he is 17. He obviously swears sometimes, just because he is famous, he should still get to act like a teenager.

answered by Guest | 03-30-2011 at 12:34 AM

Well if Selena was punched I would be very mad too, but he needs to understand little kids look up to him and he can't be doing that because then young kids everywhere will think it is OK when it's not.

Well that's my opinion.
p.s Sorry if I spelled stuff wrong.

answered by Guest | 06-20-2011 at 02:27 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.