My Android Phone Is Slow, What To Do?

My Android phone is working really slow and I don't know what to do. Maybe I open too many things at the same time and that's why it's so slow, but it's a new phone so I don't want to have this problem with my Android. Do you know what can I do? My brother has an Android phone and it's not slow so I hope I will find a solution.

asked by Lukas in Internet | 788 views | 01-04-2013 at 03:08 PM

Some Android phones are slow, and here I will give advices that I hope will help you to find a solution. First, you should have the application "LauncherPro" using the different options to increase the speed and try not to have Widgets and Live Wallpapers running constantly because it's like running a game, so it will make your Android phone really slow. Sometimes when you exit out of an application, the app can still running without you knowing so you need to use a 'task killer' application. Also, if your Android phone is slow, I recommend you not to use multiple screens, because the more pages you are using, the slower will get. The last thing you can do is a Factory Reset, but you will loose everything if you don't backup your memory, so this should be your last option.
I hope your phone will work better now.

answered by Amir | 01-04-2013 at 03:13 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.