New Years Resolutions for 2012?

I have a little company and was thinking of sharing with my employees some new year resolutions for 2012. I think it's a way to keep employees motivated for the coming year. They've been great this year and they will continue to work with me next year so it would be useful to see some new year resolutions for 2012 so they can set goals and feel better to achieve objectives, it's a way to start the business year with expectations and get the best of them. Can you tell me what are some new year resolutions for 2012?

asked by Corbin in Internet | 1676 views | 12-28-2011 at 02:33 AM

I've been reading a little and found these new year resolutions for 2012 which can be very useful for your company.
I own a company too and it's important for you employees to feel good and to wake up every morning looking forward to their work schedule. I advice you to share these new years resolutions for 2012 with your employees and they'll fell better about the coming year. It's a good idea to make them read this, as they'll probably feel motivated. These are some great new year resolutions for 2012.

realfrisco.com/Latest/top-ten-small-business1234.html

answered by Simon | 12-28-2011 at 02:35 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.