Why Are Birds Dying: Mass Animal Deaths?

Does anyone know why are birds dying? It seems pretty creepy that thousands of dead birds are falling out of the sky, millions of dead fish are turning up, and tens of thousands of dead crabs are littering beaches all over the world.

Among the mass animal deaths that took place during the past few weeks there were over 300 doves in Italy, hundreds of dead fish in the UK, a hundred birds in Sweden, thousands of fish in Philippines and hundreds of fish in New Zealand.

The US government and other countries are trying to justify the mass animal deaths with fireworks or the weather.

Sounds like a major cover up to me. And the mass animal death stories keep coming in. What's the real explanation of all this?

asked by Candle in Paranormal Phenomena | 5298 views | 01-06-2011 at 08:57 PM

Nobody has given a logical explanation about why birds and other animals are dying. The mass animal deaths remain a mystery.

Such massive, dramatic and high profile events have fueled concerns that nature is coming to an end, or at least that something weird and disturbing is going on in the animal kingdom.

This all started New Year's Eve when 5,000 blackbirds were found dead in an Arkansas town. Since then, cities in Louisiana, Texas, Kentucky and now Sweden have reported mass bird deaths.

Theories abound, some claim is the military testing a new weapon, others say it's something bad that's about to happen in the world.

answered by Jazmine | 01-06-2011 at 09:00 PM

I think there's something secret going on and the government doesn't want us to know.
They try to cover up the bird and fish deaths by claiming it was the hail or the fireworks.

I'm sure they are testing a new weapon or something similar. Maybe they're testing it throughout the world.

answered by Mark | 01-07-2011 at 05:20 PM

I'm sure they will find out after more testing and analysis that a parasite or infectious disease or some other natural occurrence is responsible for these deaths. They may even find that the deaths in some places are just a coincidence. It seems rather obvious to check biological contaminants since it seems to only be happening in select localized areas that are near global transit systems like airports.

answered by Kuhrd | 02-20-2011 at 02:51 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.