Raven Symone Weight Loss Before and After Pictures?

Raven Symone showed off a new slim look at the People's Choice awards, she had an incredible weight loss.

Are there before and after pictures of Raven Symone's weight loss? I don't remember seeing her so skinny before.

I remember the last time I saw Raven Symone on television was when she was invited to Sonny With a Chance and she was still fat there.

How did Raven Symone manage to lose so much weight? What's her secret diet? Where can I see before and after pictures of the change?

asked by Casey in Television | 8515 views | 01-07-2011 at 02:33 AM

Raven Symone faced much criticism for her weight, but she has never understood why. The stress she endured during her Disney Channel show "That's so raven" was the reason she gained so much weight.

Raven Symone explained that she managed to lose a lot of weight because she's not stressed anymore, she's been at her own house, decorating and finding new hobbies.

Raven, who once called herself 'thick and fabulous,' admitted she was happy when she had all her weight.

She's a great actress, people always mention her weight but she's one of the few Disney stars with true talent.

Here are before and after pictures of Raven Symone's impressive weight loss.

Raven Symone Weight Loss Before After

answered by Kendra | 01-07-2011 at 02:35 AM

I've always been a fan of Raven. I like the fact that she has always been interested in being super funny and a good actress, instead of focusing on her figure.

Still, I think her new look will get her a lot of new roles.

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 12:01 AM

I'm a huge fan of raven and I think she looks good at any size. Be confident girl, you have to know that you look so much better and flaunt your good looks. I'm still your fan no matter how you look. I think you have real talent, your acting is amazing.

answered by Guest | 03-29-2011 at 01:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.