Cancel And Unsubscribe To AMBER Alert Texts?

I would like to know how can I cancel and unsubscribe to AMBER alert texts, because although I think this is interesting, I can't do anything, so I don't know if it's worth it. AMBER alert texts are great when you can do something for them, but if I receive this and I will get really sad because I won't know what to do and that's why I want to unsubscribe and cancel it. I know maybe I'm being selfish, but seriously I don't know what else to do, and I don't know if I can do it or not. Do you know how to cancel and unsubscribe to AMBER alert texts?

asked by Jaycee in Internet | 1449 views | 01-16-2013 at 01:24 PM

You can cancel and unsubscribe to AMBER alert text, but not to Presidential Alerts. I don't know if this is a good idea, because although you may think that you can't do anything about it, there is always something you can do to help this kid. You have to think in his/her mother and you will understand how necessary this is and how helpful you can be. To cancel and unsubscribe to AMBER alert text you have to contact your wireless service provider because this vary by device.
I know you want to cancel and unsubscribe to AMBER alert texts, but I recommend you to think this, because kids are in danger, and even if we can do a little thing, I think it's worth it.

answered by Lauryn | 01-16-2013 at 01:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.