Another Twilight Movie In 2013 After Breaking Dawn Part 2?

I wanted to know if there is going to be another Twilight movie in 2013 after Breaking Down Part 2 because I love all the books and movies and I can't wait to watch the next one.
On the internet I read another book by Stephanie Meyer: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. It's a short novel but maybe I was thinking that after all the success that Twilight had, especially with Breaking Down Part 2, they wanted to do another one this 2013. I don't know if they will use this book or not, but I'm so excited about this idea that I want to read it again just in case they decide to make a new one.
Maybe we should already know if they do another Twilight movie for 2013, and Breaking Down Part 2 was released a few weeks ago so I don't know if the new film will be next year.
Did you hear anything?

asked by Ryleigh in Internet | 2522 views | 12-28-2012 at 02:24 PM

I don't think they will make another Twilight movie in 2013 after Breaking Down Part 2. The movie had a lot of success, but it's not enough. The actors now are really famous and they have a lot of other movies to make, so I don't think they have time.
Maybe to continue with the Twilight saga they can make another one focus on the newborn vampire, Bree, but I'm not sure. Although they will earn a lot of money, I don't think this new movie will be ready for 2013, especially right after Breaking Down Part 2.
I don't think Stephanie Meyer wants to do another Twilight movie, and on the internet it doesn't say anything about a new film so you should keep reading the books and who knows, maybe they can make a new film after Breaking Down Part 2.

answered by Amari16 | 12-28-2012 at 02:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.