Tiffany Dupont Had Sex with Tom Cruise and George Clooney in 2007

Tiffany Dupont Had Sex with Tom Cruise and George Clooney in 2007!!

Tiffany Dupont has either lost her mind or just shared a huge scoop with Perez Hilton. Either way it is newsworthy and this is what we know about the matter. Tiffany Dupont’s claim to fame is her lead role in “One Night with the King”, where she plays a Jewish girl who becomes Queen of Persia. She is also currently on the ABC Family Channel in the series Greek. It seems Tiffany Dupont sent an e-mail to Perez Hilton and this is what it said: “Hello Perez My name is Tiffany Dupont from the movie Queen Esther. I want to let you know a little secret that I don’t care to keep anymore. I actually slept with Tom Cruise and George Clooney. I had sex with both of them this past year. The way I did it was that I actually offered myself to them when I got a chance to meet them hoping that would boost my acting career. If you want to contact them you can, but like most Hollywood actors they’ll all deny it. I’ve done other shows like the Bedford Diaries and such. My website address is http://tiffany-dupont.com/welcome.shtml . If you want to contact me my number and address is xxxxxxx
Tiffany Dupont
God Bless”

source: gossindia.blogspot.com

asked by adam_ in Cycling | 4237 views | 11-26-2007 at 05:19 AM

no way

answered by max | 11-26-2007 at 05:36 AM

hahaha lol who is paying this chick?

answered by cohen | 11-26-2007 at 07:08 AM

maybe it's true

answered by zglows | 11-26-2007 at 03:22 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.