Joe McKnight Girlfriend?

Earlier this weekend there was a report in a newspaper about Joe McKnight, a Range Rover Discovery is reportedly registered to Scott Schenter, Joe McKnight girlfriend's boss but being driven by Joe McKnight. If true, that could according to the Times could mean major trouble for Joe McKnight “an arrangement the school is investigating and which may be in violation of NCAA rules. The NCAA prohibits student-athletes from accepting benefits from marketing representatives or agents or “extra benefits” based on their athletic ability.”

Joe McKnight says he never drove it and that the Rover belongs to his girlfriend's boss.
Who is Joe McKnight's girlfriend?

asked by McDon in Other - Sports | 5332 views | 12-19-2009 at 03:35 PM

McKnight said his girlfriend, Johana Michelle Beltran, works as a secretary for Schenter the owner of the vehicle.

Joe McKnight said "I never talk to her about it, I just see it whenever my girlfriend's around with my kid. I ask no questions. I just do what I got to do."

McKnight acknowledged riding in the Land Rover but said he has never driven it. McKnight said his girlfriend, Johana Michelle Beltran, drove it.

answered by Renny | 12-19-2009 at 03:38 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.