Erica Badu Strips: New Controversial Video Uncut & Unedited?

Is Erykah Badu's new controversial video Window Seat art or disrespect? She strips in her new video and then gets shot just like JFK. Erica Badu actually made her new video where he was assassinated.
Some people are complaining that it was inappropriate and that she did it without warning and with kids and everyone outside.

According to a coworker there is an uncut and unedited video of Window Seat but I can't find that version of the video.

Have you watched Erica Badu's new controversial video? If you have, you'll notice it is censored with squares so you can't see a thing. However the original video uncut and unedited is out there and some people have watched it.

If you have the link to the uncut and unedited video please post it.

asked by Leo in Music | 26268 views | 03-31-2010 at 02:58 PM

I think it is art...art has meaning and this video carries a message.
I always thought Erica Badu was one of those girls who didn't act like everyone else. She did her own thing.
I think all female artists should do videos like this. I don't care about the controversy.

Describing the surprise of onlookers presented with the sight of her stripping off as she walked down a Dallas street, Erica Badu tweeted: "the people caught in the shot were trying hard to ignore me. LOL cept one guy grabbing clothes... it was the peeps off camera yelling."

Window seat uncut video has leaked on the internet and it is possible to download it if you know where it is, I'm looking for it too. They saved the unedited video just in case.

I was told the controversial uncut video is available in youtube and megavideo. But they always delete videos like this in youtube.

If I find the link to the uncut and unedited video I'll post it here later.

Reports in the US initially suggested Erica Badu could face indecent exposure charges on the back of the Window Seat shocker, but Dallas Police have dismissed the claims.

Erica Badu took the embodiment of art and explored it to its furthest. Beautiful.

This is the controversial video Erica Badu made, Window Seat. Not the uncut though, just the edited video from youtube.

answered by Mister M | 03-31-2010 at 03:07 PM

Dallas City Councilman Dwaine Caraway knows Erykah Badu, and he's always been impressed by her philanthropic ventures and support of D-town causes. But this video went a bit too far. Too controversial for my taste.

I heard she did this all in one shot and without the people in the street knowing whats going on. (she didn't inform the city or anything) This is the only part that upsets me. If you're going to strip on the street at least prepare the whole thing first.

answered by Nicholas | 03-31-2010 at 10:07 PM

If Erica Badu had done the new controversial video in a place where their wasn't so many children about I wouldn't have nothing bad to say about it.

But she did it in front of children and that is just wrong.
If Erica Badu wanted to send a message, she could have done so by leaving little kids out of this.

And you want to see the unedited video? Good think they edited the video.

answered by Brianna | 04-01-2010 at 01:38 AM

I’m shocked to see some of the positive comments that have been posted over here. This women did all this in public in front of children. I found it particularly disturbing when she walked past this little boy and started taking off her clothes.

I don't know Erica Badu could have sent her message in the new video in a different way, without disrupting the public order.

answered by Lily | 04-01-2010 at 01:42 PM

Be for real people, how many times have you seen a mother walking with her child in hand and had her clothes on too tight or skirt showing all underneath it? The children ain't seen nothing they have not before..they have cable & internet don't they!
And all bodies look alike, 2 arms 2 legs head nose eyes hand feet.
If a little boy witness it, he already knows what female body look like and
so does a little girl. We remove our clothes everyday so what if she shot a video and why are you standing around looking go on about your business...

When is someone gonna see it for what it is - NOTHING!

answered by Guest | 04-01-2010 at 05:56 PM

The very first thing you see in Erica Badu’s “Window Seat” video, before the clothes start coming off, is a title card reading “INSPIRED BY MATT AND KIM.”

Are those the directors of the controversial video?

answered by Sally | 04-01-2010 at 09:36 PM

People just don't have respect for others anymore. It's all about 'them' and how 'they' want to be express themselves because they're oh so'*deep* and eff everybody who doesn't like it.

Erica Badu needs to be a bit more responsible about her actions. You can't just make your video and annoy everyone else.
Besides the new video is not so artistic as she says.

answered by Ellie | 04-02-2010 at 02:50 AM

Dallas police are looking for any witnesses who want to file complaints about the incident.

That's ridiculous.

Erica Badu is such a smart person. She got away with her new controversial video and nothing happened to her.

answered by Nathaniel | 04-02-2010 at 01:59 PM

There is no uncut or unedited version.

Erica Badu is the best.
She can get away with whatever she wants and she will always be a good artist.

answered by Miri | 04-02-2010 at 08:24 PM

Why does the video have to be "dirty"? Other countries don't treat the human body as dirty. Other countries are more horrified by the portrayal of violence in the media.

answered by Guest | 04-03-2010 at 01:33 PM

Erica Badu has been charged with disorderly conduct by Dallas police.

A police spokesman said they have received calls from people across the country complaining about Erica Badu's behavior and a citation will be issued shortly.

Too late, don't you think?

answered by Dominic | 04-04-2010 at 12:33 AM

Erica was only charged 500 dollars for filming the video and breaking the law? That's nothing for her.

answered by Blake | 04-04-2010 at 05:53 AM

Poor Erica Badu. She is about to be 40 in a teenagers industry, she tries to remain relevant by doing what a lot of women before her have done: she takes off her clothes in a controversial video and calls it art.
I think it's boring and desperate.

answered by Jonas | 04-04-2010 at 03:22 PM

I don't understand why the media is blaming Erica Badu for this video.
She did nothing wrong. TV networks can be such drama queens sometimes.

answered by Carmen | 04-04-2010 at 11:54 PM

The Erykah Badu video 'Window Seat' uncut is absolutely an interesting work of art but ever since there was an interest in the video, there has been an interesting turn of events. The Dallas Police department has been searching for an alleged 'victim' so they could charge Badu.
I hope Erykah can get away with this with a clean record.

answered by Leah | 04-05-2010 at 03:11 PM

Erica Badu is an example and she did the right thing with her video. She is trying to deliver an important message.

She strips, OK. But there's worst stuff on TV everyday and nobody says a thing.

answered by Gavin | 04-05-2010 at 09:13 PM

By stripping at Dealey Plaza, the site of John F. Kennedy's assassination, Erica Badu liberated herself not only of her clothes, but also her inhibitions, her fears.
I applaud that.

answered by McNeil | 04-06-2010 at 03:29 AM

Erica Badu being accused of something is just ridiculous. The city should drop this. They have so many WAY more important issues than to waste tax money on this topic.

answered by Theresa | 04-06-2010 at 01:12 PM

It's simple. Erica Badu was very unknown, at least she wasn't so famous as other artists.
Quickest short-cut to fame? Do something against the law like indecent exposure in public then publicize it.

answered by Edgard | 04-07-2010 at 03:01 AM

Erica Badu has never been an ordinary artist that doesn't care about anything but money and recognition. Erica has always spoken her mind with no regrets and has never apologized for the controversial decisions in her career or personal life.
I admire Erica Badu so much.

answered by Bryce | 04-08-2010 at 11:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.