Huguette Clark Net Worth?

Huguette Clark is the rich daughter of William Andrews Clark. Clark was probably almost as rich as Rockerfeller. Huguette Clark inherited almost all of William Andrew Clark’s fortune and no one really knows where Huguette lives now, except her attorney.
I want to know what is Huguette Clark's net worth?

She must be pretty rich since she owns, mansions, luxurious apartments in New York, lands and other properties. Any idea about Huguette's net worth?

asked by Lilah in History | 9380 views | 08-02-2010 at 07:19 PM

Not sure about her exact net worth but she's very rich.
Huguette Clark owns a 42-room apartment on Fifth Ave., a palatial California estate and a $24 million Connecticut chateau.

She inherited her fortune from her father, William Clark, a U.S. senator and Montana tycoon who made a killing from copper mines, railroads and Las Vegas property.

In 1952, she bought the 52-acre New Canaan, Connecticut, but never spent a night in the French chateau.
Clark's oceanfront spread in Santa Barbara, Calif., has also been unoccupied for more than 40 years.

Once she enjoyed all her money but many years ago she decided to leave all her properties and live a simpler life.
Her grandnephew said Clark is lucid and aware.

answered by Reid | 08-02-2010 at 07:19 PM

Her net worth according to Forbes Huguette Clark's Net Worth is estimated at $5 Billion US Dollars.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2010 at 12:44 AM

They say she has over $200 million worth in properties and at least that much in the bank. So estimates--half a billion.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2010 at 12:44 AM

I'm not sure of the exact amount I only hope it goes to the RIGHT PERSON and not put into a fund or tied up for years as to whom gets a portion of it. A lot of meaningful things can and should be done with that money.

answered by Guest | 07-09-2011 at 04:27 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.