Cookie Johnson Jeans: Where To Buy?

Oprah recently announced her favorite jeans are from the line CJ, by Cookie Johnson, the wife of former L.A. Laker star Magic Johnson. She featured the CJ by Cookie Johnson jeans on her show back in October, but actually wore the jeans on a recent photo shoot for the cover of her magazine.
I like Cookie Johnson Jeans, where can I buy them?
Are they available in any department store or is there a specific place to buy Cookie Johnson Jeans?

asked by Jonathan in Fashion & Accessories | 5414 views | 01-05-2010 at 01:14 AM

You can buy Cookie Johnson jeans at Nordstrom stores.

Cookie Johnson, spent years struggling to find the perfect pair of jeans. Though she was by no means obese with her size 8 body, Cookie Johnson still had the curves that made finding the perfect jeans difficult.

The jeans are made for curvier women who have waists from 24 to 38 inches. Cj by Cookie Johnson goes all the way up to an 18 and are made from Japanese and Italian denim. The collection include bootcut, boyfriend, and a snug-leg fit jean. The line is sold exclusively in Nordstrom stores, price/cost: $145-198 a pair.

I love the look of these jeans, but unfortunately they exceed my “clothes budget” by a long shot

answered by Daisy | 01-05-2010 at 01:22 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.