Storkcraft Crib Recall Canada?

I won a crib for my daughter on a contest.
After a few months, my daughter's crib broke with her in it, she's fine because nothing happened to her, my brother fixed the crib but now after hearing about the crib recall I'm worried and I'm thinking about contacting storkcraft.

I read Health Canada announced this is the largest crib recall ever. What cribs are involved in the recall?

asked by Newell in Parenting & Children | 5542 views | 11-24-2009 at 01:37 AM

Health Canada wants parents who were among the group that purchased 494,000 Stork Craft cribs find an "alternative, safe sleeping environment" for their babies if the support brackets show any signs of damage.

The metal brackets used to support the mattress frame can crack and break if stress is placed on them during incorrect installation.
If this is your problem I suggest you contact Storkcraft immediately.

answered by Oliver | 11-24-2009 at 01:39 AM

Crib recall
All strokcraft cribs with a drop side rail have been recalled!

answered by Guest | 11-24-2009 at 03:44 AM

Stork crib recall
What do we do if we have one of these cribs. Our daughter is four months old and I don't plan on waiting until it breaks with her in it? One support is already broken and we have temp. fixed it.
Do we return it to the store it was purchased from? Will we require a receipt for proof of purchase? Ours was a gift and it would be hard to get the original receipt.
Please reply A.S.A.P.

answered by Tracey | 11-25-2009 at 02:31 PM

I have been trying to orfer a repair kit for a couple of days now and i havent had any luck getting through!!

answered by Guest | 11-25-2009 at 03:09 PM

again
it makes me sick that 20 years ago i went through the same problem with a crib........why cant u just build in the repair kit with the the cribs?.......why is it after how many years in business that this again is happening? I really hope people stop buying your products once and for all.......And I hope my children never use stork craft for any product......This is so upsetting to me and hope no child dies from this or get hurts.......just stop selling them if you cant make them safe......
manon

answered by mingo | 11-26-2009 at 03:06 AM

Replacement parts for my Stork Craft Crib
How do I solve the problem? will you send me replacement parts for my crib? Model No. 65309
Dated 28/11/91

Please send me this information A.S.A.P.

Thank you.

Carol Weir (grandma)
This crib is used when I take care of my grandchildren. I have three more little ones on the way and would like to be able to use this crib.

answered by family | 11-26-2009 at 05:50 PM

Grandpa
We have a storkcraft drop side crib model # S05566-04L for our 4 month old granddaughter, and would like to get new hardware to make it SAFE. We are however having a very hard time trying to contact Storkcraft. What is the problem?

answered by G W Gray | 11-29-2009 at 05:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.