Is The H1N1 Vaccine Safe?

Many people are already in hysteria worrying about the flu season. It is estimated that the H1N1 swine flu virus will kill 90,000 people this year in the United States. Most sources agree that the H1N1 vaccine is safe with few side effects but most researchers agree that the vaccine still needs more tests. What do you think, is the H1N1 vaccine safe?

asked by James in Drugs & Medicine | 2964 views | 10-06-2009 at 05:59 PM

I think it's pretty safe. My entire family is against the H1N1 Vaccine but I strongly disagree.

You would be heart-broken if you did not vaccinate your child and that child got sick with the H1N1 virus and found that your child was in the hospital close to death.

The flu has the potential to be serious, we don't know if it's going to be, but as far as we can tell this vaccine is ... as safe as any flu vaccine.

answered by Camelot | 10-06-2009 at 06:01 PM

H1N1
I sure hope it's safe because I just took it Tuesday. As a nurse in a long term care facility, I took it as my duty to take this vaccine just in case. I sure don't want to risk any of my little elderly folks' lives because I was scared to take it. I would never forgive myself if I passed it on to them when I could have prevented it.

answered by Guest | 01-07-2010 at 07:23 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.